Fashion Designing & Apparel Merchandising Courses
Fashion Design Course at Just Designs Institute Noida, will take your ideas from pencil and paper to pattern and muslin and, finally, to the runway. You will be guided, instructed, trained and mentored by our faculty of industry professionals.
Our Fashion Design & Apparel Merchandising course is Full-time program which immerses the student in the practical application of pattern making, garment construction, draping, industrial sewing and finishing techniques; the creative process of fashion illustration, design concepts and portfolio development; the fashion know-how of textiles, fashion history, fashion elements and fashion show production; to the essential skills of business, marketing and art and technology means this Fashion Design course is best in Fashion Design course in Noida, Delhi NCR one of its kind which is very fruitful for the aspiring Designers. Holistic inputs on generic design with more focussed approach towards apparel inculcate the ability to develop and channelize creativity.
The curriculum hones design sensitization, which balances global fashion aesthetics with an Indian soul. It addresses needs of the export market as well as both couture and prêt a porter clothing in India, expanding and categorizing apparel design into niche segments.
Upon successful completion of our Fashion Designing Course, the student will be able to:
- Use design theory to solve fashion design problems.
- Create original garments that exceed industry design and quality standards.
- Understand the relationship between fashion illustration, apparel design and product development.
- Effectively communicate design ideas between various manufacturing, marketing and merchandising components of the industry.
- Describe the role fashion history plays in fashion styling, design and display.
- Analyze garment construction for quality, efficacy of design, and price point.
- Understand the product development, apparel production, and apparel merchandising.
- Understand the importance of fashion forecasting on the design, marketing and merchandising of apparel.
- Develop a professional Fashion Designer Portfolio.
The fashion design programme at Just Designs Institute Noida prepares students to pursue careers as Designers, Freelance Design Consultants, Stylists, Forecasting and Fashion Trends Forum Organizers, Visual Merchandiser, Costume Designers, Illustrators, Retail Manager, and Entrepreneurs.
Join courses in fashion designing at Just Designs Institute Noida or New Delhi Center, India.